Sunday 4 May 2014

Well Hello ...

So what do the following have in common?...

Audrey Hepburn, Powerhoop, Cats, Formula 1, Trinny & Susannah, Dogs, a Politically Incorrect Husband, fitness, cake, flowers, popular current TV, a beautiful daughter and teddy bear dog, coffee, life, the universe and everything.

Well they are all things I feel quite passionately about, and will mutter about for the joy of it.  I  won't post anything unless I think it will raise a smile.  We have plenty of tension already, some light relief is always good.

Let me introduce the characters.  There is Lovely Husband, Woofy (the dog - obviously.  1 year old bouncy puppy), My Beautiful Kitten / Cranky Cat - depending on what direction the wind is blowing, (an 8 year old, 3 legged cat.  No I'm not kidding), Beautiful Daughter, she's a grown up (well, nearly) and has her own flat, career, partner and a Teddy Bear Dog.

Woofy and Teddy Bear Dog together are mental.  They wind each other up constantly.  Add in a cranky cat and it's like an episode of Tom & Jerry!

Just showed my age there! Ha ha ha.

When it comes to cake and powerhoop my constant mantra is "it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle!"  When it comes to clothes my constant mantra is "Life's a catwalk!"  And don't get me started on Formula 1 - pure motorsport geek here!  Just wait for the F1 posts, you'll see.

Coffee is new in  my life.  I Know!!  Quite exciting.  And we watch lots of TV.  Plenty to gossip about there.  Especially Jack Bauer, Hannibal and Raymond Reddington.  And they are all on next week.  So excited.

Ok.  Enough for now.  Off to watch Modern Family while simultaneously having a conversation with Lovely Husband and 3 whatsapp conversations with Beautiful Daughter and my work girls!  No wonder I'm confused.

Catch you later chickens x

No comments:

Post a Comment